Vehicle maintenance plays a major role in how well your vehicle performs and how long it lasts on the road. However, keeping up with a regular maintenance schedule isn’t easy when you need to keep track of oil changes, tire rotations, new tires, filter changes, inspections, brake pads, and more.
That’s a lot to add to your already busy calendar. Luckily, there is an easier way to keep track of everything: a vehicle maintenance app.
The 7 Best Vehicle Maintenance Apps
These days, you no longer need to keep a hand-written log chart to keep track of your vehicle. In today’s world of convenience, just about everything can be digitized and automated. This includes taking notes and scheduling service for your car.
Maintenance apps can help you with everything from maintenance interval reminders to fuel economy tracking. We’ve put together some of the best vehicle maintenance apps below to help you keep your vehicle serviced and in tip-top shape:
- AUTOsist – Use this app for as many vehicles as you want. It includes a repair log for service/repair history, a gas log for each vehicle, fuel tracker, and more. You can share the information as a PDF file, so you always have the information on hand.
- Fuelly – Fuelly keeps track of miles per gallon, gas and service expenses, and more through a set of intuitive charts. Use it for multiple vehicles and create custom reminders for oil changes, tire rotations, and other important dates on your maintenance calendar. You can also sync your information at Fuelly.com to share across multiple platforms.
- myCARFAX – Track repairs and services performed for up to eight vehicles. Keep up with important service schedules like brakes, filters, inspections, tires, and oil. This app also has an Open Recall feature so you can be sure there are no recalls on your vehicles.
- Car Minder Plus – This app provides early detection of potential issues by tracking changes in your fuel consumption. It also allows you to log repairs and maintenance needs on several vehicles.
- AutoExp – AutoExp is a simple but effective way to keep track of your vehicle expenses, maintenance schedules, and regular tasks. This app works across multiple languages.
- SimplyAuto – Track your gas stops, services, repairs, expenses, and business mileage if you need it for tax purposes.
- GasBuddy – Find the lowest gas prices by location no matter where you are. Save money on your next fill-up.
Making It Easy For You
In today’s world, keeping track of your vehicle’s maintenance and service needs is easy. Not only does regular maintenance keep your vehicle running efficiently, but it also keeps your vehicle safe to drive. Another way to keep your car on the road longer is to get protection from Protect My Car, which can help cover needed repairs and maintenance.
Protect My Car’s Ambassador Policy can potentially cover cars that are no longer under the factory warranty. Protect My Car has several plans to choose from, all with great coverage. Not only does this keep your car’s maintenance easy, it may also lower the cost. Here are some of the features you’ll find in Protect My Car’s Ambassador Policy:
- Free tire rotation and oil changes
- Lower cost of mechanical repairs by 25 to 50 percent
- Improve safety and peace of mind with 24/7 roadside assistance
- Rental car benefits during repairs
- Flexible payment terms
- Lockout services – If you’re locked out of your vehicle, a service/locksmith will be sent to unlock the doors.
Add Years to Your Car’s Lifespan